2011年9月22日星期四

Cartier Give Me Happiness

The extra Cartier he sends me, the more strongly he misses me. I will care for these Cartier well with my entire heart. Although in other's eyes I am very lonely, I never feel lonely. My husband gave me his pure love and left it to me. Wearing Cartier equals to staying with my husband. We should study to be satisfied, which can bring us more pleasure and make our life chromatic and significant.

,,,,,tiffany jewelry store,tiffany heart bracelet,

In additional people's eyes, I am one highly lonesome person. I have a son and a daughter. My son dose business in Africa and my daughter namely a professor in Paris. They rarely have anybody accident to come back. They should not be to reproach. They have their nightmares and ambitions and I support namely they tin do well in their filed.

Tiffany&Co 1837,,,

When my husband came back, he would certainly send me a piece of Cartier jewelry, which, he said, was the character of adore and care. He could no accompany me all the period, merely Cartier could do so. We were always the people who could not live without profession, without aspiration, so I support him all the period. I absence to let him kas long asI am waiting for him by home each minute, so he will catch on himself well. 

My husband, like my son, is a businessman also. Mainly he does his business in Europe. Only when his business refers to our town, he has chance to come back,The Story of Chanel Bag, so he advices me to leave my job and accompany him to Europe. To be frank, I forever want to work with him. But I couldn't. Imagine that I went to Europe; my life would be lonelier. My husband was so engaged that it was likely that he would not come back for some days and during this time, what could I do? I have not friends, no relatives and even could scarcely understand what the people surrounding me say. So I insisted to reside at home. I have a stable job, which is quite advantageous for me to decrease my loneliness.

 

没有评论:

发表评论